Fox Valley Humane Association is located at: N115 Two Mile Road, Appleton, WI 54914.
From Hwy 41, exit on Prospect Ave./Hwy. BB and head west two miles. The Susan Schuster Pet Resource Center, home of Fox Valley Humane Association, is located at the corner of Hwy. BB and Two Mile Road.
To set up an appointment to have your pet spayed or neutered though or low-cost spay/neuter assistance program (SNAP) , please call or leave a message at (920) 733-1717 ext.117 with your name, phone number, and the service you would like to schedule.
Example: “John Doe, (920)098-7654, SNAP neuter for a dog”
October 2021 Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic Dates
Tuesday, October 5th : 2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m
Tuesday, October 19th: 2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m
Saturday, October 23rd: 9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m
Tuesday, October 26th: 2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m
By appointment only
-Click Here For More Details-
General Hours Of Operation:
Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Intake hours (strays and surrenders only, please call ahead):
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Animal surrenders and stray intake are by appointment only. Click here for more information: http://www.foxvalleypets.org/petservices/
PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 UPDATES
The following procedures will be required of any guests, employees and volunteers who enter the shelter:
– Face masks will be required to be worn in the facility for those not vaccinated.
– Social distancing is suggested.
– Washing/sanitizing hands will be required upon entering the building for every person who comes into the facility.
– Guests to FVHA must not be exhibiting any signs or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
– FVHA Staff reserves the right to deny a guest(s) access to the facility if signs or symptoms of COVID-19 are observed
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we maneuver through this difficult health situation