The adoption process is very simple and we are here to help!
- Visit any time during public hours to view our pets! Stop at the front desk to provide your basic information and get a jump start on adopting!
- Meet the animals. Visit with your potential new pet in one of our private get-acquainted rooms. This is the perfect place for your whole family to get to know our available animals.
- Our primary goal is getting our pets into loving homes as quickly as possible. For that reason, we will not be holding animals. If you are interested in a specific animal we encourage you to come in as soon as possible to view them, if they have already found homes at the time of your visit we’d love to show you our other pets who are still on the hunt for a new family!
- We will provide you with all of the information we have on the pet you choose (medical, behavioral, etc.). You will then sign our contract transferring legal guardianship of the pet you’ve chosen.
- Be prepared to take home same day! In most cases, we prefer to get our fur-residents started on their new journey as hastily as possible. If you choose to wait we cannot guarantee the animal of your interest will still be available upon your readiness for adoption.
For questions regarding the adoption process or any of our pets please call 920-733-1717 ext. 100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW* Adoption Fees waived for all Cats & Kittens!
We’re currently offering to waive all adoption fees for cats and kittens! In an effort to reduce the amount of time our animals have to wait to be adopted, we are excited to be able to provide them with more opportunities to find loving families. This decision comes as FVHA is currently working with the knowledgeable team at UW Shelter Medicine on implementing changes around our organization. They have seen a lot of success using this practice, and we firmly believe that animals deserve every chance at experiencing a caring home for as long as they can, and shouldn’t have to spend more time than is necessary waiting in a shelter.