The adoption process is very simple and we are here to help!
- Visit any time during public hours to view our pets. Take a walk down Adoption Hall to see if anyone pulls on your heart strings!
- If someone catches your eye, stop back up at the front desk to provide your basic information and get a jump start on adopting!
- Meet the animals. Visit with your potential new pet in one of our private get-acquainted rooms. This is the perfect place for your whole family to get to know our available animals.
- Our primary goal is getting our pets into loving homes as quickly as possible. For that reason, we will not be holding animals. If you are interested in a specific animal we encourage you to come in as soon as possible to view them, if they have already found homes at the time of your visit we’d love to show you our other pets who are still on the hunt for a new family!
- We will provide you with all of the information we have on the pet you choose (medical, behavioral, etc.). You will then sign our contract transferring legal guardianship of the pet you’ve chosen.
- Be prepared to take home same day! In most cases, we prefer to get our fur-residents started on their new journey as hastily as possible. If you choose to wait we cannot guarantee the animal of your interest will still be available upon your readiness for adoption.
For questions regarding the adoption process or any of our pets please call 920-733-1717 ext. 100 or e-mail [email protected]org
Puppies up to 6 months: $350
Dogs 7 months – 4 years: $150
Senior Dogs : $75
Kittens up to 6 months: $50 (Kittens love having a buddy! Consider adopting 2 for $75!)
Adult Cats & Kittens 7 + months: $20
Senior Cats: Fee Waived
**In some circumstances of special needs, adoption fees may be altered or waived