Appointments are required; no walk-ins are possible. If you are bringing more than one animal, you will need to request an appointment time for each animal. We hold low-cost vaccine clinics every month, so feel free to check back as new clinic dates are posted. If there are no appointments showing on the booking page, the clinic is fully booked; however, please check back to see if spots become available due to cancellations.
- Have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier.
- Bring your animal’s prior vaccine history.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- The animal’s guardian must be present to provide services.
- If you are bringing more than one animal, each pet must be scheduled for a separate appointment.