Have you lost a pet?

If you lost your pet:

1. Talk to people in the area to see if someone has seen your pet.
2. Contact your local law enforcement agency or animal control contact to see if anyone has reported finding a pet that matches your pet’s description.
3. Call FVHA at 920-733-1717 to file a Lost Pet Report or fill out a lost cat or lost dog form below. You may also want to contact surrounding animal shelters, as pets may travel out of the area.
4. Post your missing pet online on Lost Dogs of Wisconsin or Lost Cats of Wisconsin and Nextdoor.
5. Create posters and hang them where your pet was lost.

Please complete the appropriate form below if you would like FVHA to help you find your lost pet– remember, it’s important to provide as many accurate details as possible. With any luck, you and your pet will be reunited soon.