Our Pet Food Pantry is a community resource to assist low-income families and individuals in the Fox Valley area experiencing financial hardship who need help feeding their companion animals.
If you are interested in utilizing our Pet Food Panty to care for your pets. Call us at (920)733-1717 ext. 100 to register and make an appointment to pick-up needed supplies. Supplies can be picked up Tuesday-Saturday from 1pm to 5pm. You will need to provide the name, age and approximate weight of your animal companion.
- FVHA requires that participants agree to treat their pets humanely and provide medical assistance as needed.
- Participants should be advised that our food comes from donated sources, therefore, we cannot guarantee the availability of particular brands.
- Participants should be aware that there are risks involved with introducing different food to a pet and take full responsibility for this choice.
- Participants understand that registration and participation may be revoked at the discretion of FVHA for any reason.
- If you would like to help support and stock the Pet Food Pantry, you can drop off unopened cat or dog food at our shelter, or make a monetary online donation through our donation page.