Your support is crucial to providing lifesaving services and opportunities to the thousands of homeless pets that we care for each year. Every donation that we receive is used wisely and with great gratitude and 100% of every dollar benefits the homeless pets. Thank you for helping us to save more lives!
Thanks for your interest in supporting the shelter through volunteering! We look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
*WE DO NOT SIGN OFF FOR COURT-ORDERED REQUIRED COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS!*
Please visit www.volunteerfoxcities.org for information on where you can find volunteering opportunities to fulfill any Community Service requirements.
Once you have submitted an application and have been approved to join our Volunteer program, we will schedule an Orientation/Tour with you. Our orientations are given in small groups and are lead by our Volunteer Coordinator. After you have have committed 15 hours or 30 days of time to us you will receive a volunteer t-shirt to wear while you volunteer, additional t-shirts may be purchased if desired.
Volunteer Positions Currently Available:
– Front Desk Assistant: Welcome guests and friends to the shelter. Assist the front desk with clerical work and phones during open hours.
– Dog Walking & Enrichment: Walk dogs during designated hours, work alongside staff on dog enrichment.
– Cat Cleaning: Cleaning of our social rooms is offered from 7am – 9am every day of the week.
– Cat Socialization: socialization can be done with our cats during our open hours- gentle socialization is very beneficial for some of our shyer cats.
– Shelter Maintenance: Assistance with our daily dishes and laundry
Step 1: Complete and submit your volunteer application! (Please chose only only area of focus to begin with, you may be trained into other areas later on)
Submit application here: Adult Volunteer Application
Step 2: Attend a new volunteer orientation. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you via email to schedule this with you.
Other volunteer opportunities will become available on an as-needed basis, so check back often if none of these activities are of interest to you! You are welcome to fill out a Volunteer Application to be processed at another time, but please note that our Volunteer Coordinator will not be processing applications for those interested in activities that are not a priority for us at this time, and therefore you will likely not get a response right away.
If you have any questions or concerns involving volunteering please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]